a

Sunday 15 November 2015

Thoughts: Visa Application to China

     I still don't have a visa to China, and I am supposed to leave on the 23rd of November.  I have submitted my requirements already, though.  However, there is this probability that my application might be denied; apparently, the embassy's so strict in processing visas.  And if that happens, I will bid adieu to my plane tickets (no refund; bought them on sale), and to the fees I paid for visa processing, including agency fees.

     I earnestly hope that I get a visa; after all, I'm not an undesirable alien with no money to spend.  Neither do I have an intention to work in China as an illegal alien. I have complete documents, and I have been to China just last September, though on a group visa to Shenzhen.  Besides, I already bought some autumn/winter clothing already.  So, I'm really really hoping that I'd get a visa.

     I'm crossing my fingers for luck!  Wishing for all the best!